Sunday, May 15, 2011

Candy Buttons And A New Story

Oh, I love candy buttons. Old fashioned candy is the BEST.

Anyway, important news~

I decided to right a new fanfiction. Don't think "You're already working on two SP fanfictions! And so many other stories!" because, yes, I know. But this story ISN'T a SP fanfiction. Nope.

It's a Percy Jackson and the Olympians fanfiction. Oh yes. I've been re-reading that series (it's quite odd reading about the character in the books named Thalia. So odd and so amusing), plus the Kane Chronicles, so I unconsciously decided to write a fanfiction. Rick Riordan is one of my favorite authors, second only to Derek Landy.

I haven't really decided too much, but I love writing in first person, so it'll be in that. And...since I love the Kane Chronicles, but don't want to write a fanfiction of them until the third and last book is out since that story is at such a critical point right now, my character's weapon will be a khopesh (a "sickle sword", basically a curved sword. There's a straight bit before the curve. Wikipedia's giving me a lot of information here). One of the characters in the Kane Chronicles has one. It's a pretty cool weapon.


So that's pretty much it. The story will be called 'Congratulations! You're Prone To Spontaneous Combustion!' The title SEEMS long, but it just has a lot of long words in it. It shall be explained in the actual story. The story'll take place after The Last Olympian. The Lost Hero won't be included because I haven't read that and probably never will. I'm not a fan of spin-off series like that.


Anyway, I hope you'll like it when I post the first part. Also, part 11 of Dream Guardians is up. Woo!


EDIT: Forgot to say. You don't have to have read the Percy Jackson series to read this. But it would provide back story.

No comments:

Post a Comment